Healthy and Health-Giving Recreation
The synergy and balance that is so important to the CCI philosophy includes the dimension of physical and emotional recreation (re-creation). Much more than “playtime”, these programs provide critical support to the medical and psychiatric therapies we provide. They can become channels of self-discovery and renewal, and help generate a sense of purpose in the lives of those often bereft of healthy motivations.
• Rock Climbing
• Cultural Events or Musical Concerts
• Stand-Up Paddle Boarding, Jet Skiing and Kayaking
• Boxing Class
• Gym Training
• Swimming, Surfing and Beach Activities
• Equine (Horseback) Therapy
• Plus a range of other physical activities
Client access to these activities is not automatic - there must first be a clear demonstration of reliability and stability.